Returns the error of the last SOAP procedure that failed.
// Returns the error message of the last SOAP procedure run
ResErrorMessage = SOAPError(SOAPErrMessage)
<Result> = SOAPError(<Type of error>)
<Result>: Character string
- Error of the last SOAP procedure that failed.
- An empty string ("") if:
- no error was returned by the SOAP server,
- no connection was established by the SOAP server.
<Type of error>: Constant
Type of error to return:
|SOAPErrActor||URL of the SOAP server that triggered the error (useful if the procedure is run by several SOAP servers).|
|SOAPErrCode||Error of last SOAP procedure run:|
Remark: This character string can be filled with additional information. The following format is used: "<Error>.<Information>". For example: "Client.Authentication" if the error is due to the client authentication.
- "VersionMismatch": The SOAP version used on the current computer differs from the one used on the SOAP server.
- "MustUnderstand": The SOAP server does not understand the parameter specified in the header (only if the <Procedure Execution> parameter of the header is initialized to True).
- "Customer": Invalid setting regarding the execution of the procedure.
- "Server": The SOAP server did not run the procedure.
|SOAPErrDetails||Error details. This message is in XML format.|
|SOAPErrMessage||Error message returned by the SOAP server on the last SOAP procedure run.|