- Options of the description window
- "General" tab
- "UI" tab
- "Details" tab
- "Style" tab
Image control in a window
This help page presents the characteristics of an Image control found in a window.
Reminder: To create an Image control:
- On the "Creation" tab, in the "Usual controls" group, click "Image".
- Click at the desired location to create the control. The control appears in the editor.
To view the control characteristics, select "Description" in the context menu of the control.
Options of the description window
The "General" tab is used to define the displayed image and its characteristics.
Choosing the image displayed in the control
The image displayed by the control is selected via the
button, "Browse" option.
Other options: You can define:
In the "UI" tab, you can define:
- the initial state of the control,
- whether or not a representation symbol is displayed in the control. This symbol is a thumbnail displayed by default to represent the Image control in the the editor.
Image with representation symbol
This option can also be enabled/disabled for all Image controls in the options of window editor. For more details, see Options of the window editor.
Image without representation symbol
- the action performed during a right click,
- the context menu associated with the control,
The "Style" tab is used to define the style of different elements found in the Image control. You can define:
- An animation when changing the image displayed in the control ("Control animation" element). The "Parameters" button is used to define the duration of animation.
- A border ("Outside border" element).
- A soft shade ("soft shade" element).
To define the image border:
- Select the "Outside border" element.
- Expand the "Border" list. The available borders are displayed.
- The "Round xxx" options are used to define a round border. If these options are selected, a blue arrow allows you to open the window for style configuration in the "Style" tab.
- The "Image (9-slice scaling)" option allows you to choose an image for the border and to configure it via 9-slice scaling.
- The "Custom" option is used to define a custom border. If this option is selected, a blue arrow allows you to open the custom shape settings.
- The "Round" option is used to create a round image. If these options are selected, a blue arrow allows you to open the configuration window (line thickness and style)
Caution: To avoid being distorted, the display mode of the image must be homothetic.
Remark: The icon (to the right of the "Border" option) allows you to configure the shadow of the border. When a shadow is used, you can choose:
- the X and Y offset of the shadow,
- the percentage of opacity,
- the blur radius,
- the color of the shadow.
This page is also available for…