type is used to define the advanced characteristics of a Webservice. This type of variable is mainly used to define the HTTP headers used by a Webservice. EBay and SharePoint Webservices require this type of HTTP headers.
: For more details on the declaration of this type of variable and the use of WLanguage properties, see Declaring a variable
C is wsRequest
C.HTTPHeader["key"] = "Value"
// Call the Webservice procedure
// while passing the header and the expected parameters
WebServiceProc(C, param1_WS, param2_WS)
// Displays the request sent
Properties specific to wsRequest variables
The following properties can be used to handle a wsRequest variable:
|Property name||Type used||Effect|
|ClientCertificate||String or buffer||Corresponds to: |
- a character string with an access path to the .p12 file that contains the certificate to attach to the request. The certificate will be automatically loaded taking into account:
- the certificate in the executable library (if it has been integrated into the application),
- the certificate at the specified location on disk (if the certificate has not been integrated into the executable library).
- a buffer with the certificate (fLoadBuffer).
If this property corresponds to an empty string (""), the default certificate is reset to "<None>".
|ClientCertificatePassword||Character string||Password associated with the client certificate (empty string by default)|
|HTTPHeader||Associative array of Unicode strings||HTTP headers.|
|Timeout||Integer ou Duration||Maximum response timeout (in milliseconds). This property can correspond to: |
- an integer corresponding to the number of milliseconds,
- a Duration variable,
- the duration in a readable format (e.g., 20 s or 20000 ms).
This property is set to 20 seconds by default.
|XMLSource||Binary/Buffer||XML source sent to the server.|
This property is read-only.
Functions that are using the wsRequest variables