- Details of the "Sites" tab
WEBDEV administrator: Installed sites
The "Sites" tab gives information about the dynamic WEBDEV sites installed on the computer.
Details of the "Sites" tab
The "Sites" tab returns the list of dynamic WEBDEV sites installed on the computer and managed by the WEBDEV administrator. For each site, the following information is displayed in a table:
- the site name.
- the full setup directory of the site on the computer.
- name of the corresponding "project" file.
- the site status (locked or not). You can check the box to directly block access to the site during the update.
- the number of scheduled tasks used by the site.
The "Sites" tab can also be used to:
- Delete the site or the selected sites from the table ("Delete" button).
It is used to remove the site from the administrator: the WEBDEV site will still be found on disk.
- Refresh the display of sites found in the table ("Refresh" button).
This refresh operation is used to check the presence of a site in the administrator after it has been installed.
- Add a site into the table ("Add" button).
- Configure each site found on the computer.
The configuration used by default is the one defined in the "Configuration" tab.
You can also create a specific configuration for the selected site:
- the "Scheduled tasks" button is used to manage the scheduled tasks associated with the selected site. In development mode, this button is grayed out. Indeed, the setting and the execution of scheduled tasks in a site currently developed may trigger errors or unexpected behaviors. This configuration is available when the site is deployed.
- the "Parameters" button is used to specify the site parameters. The options that can be configured appear in a new window. Each option has a Combo Box with two options: "General" and "Specific". The "General" option indicates that the parameter corresponds to the value selected in the "Configuration" tab, the "Specific" option is used to customize the parameter. You can customize:
- the authorized idle time,
- the duration of AWP contexts,
- the maximum task duration,
- the number of authorized connections,
- the maximum number of connections allowed for the same user,
- the maximum number of cached sessions,
- the security options.
These server security options are defined in the "Advanced" tab of the WEBDEV administrator ("Various" section).
- the generation of a specific log file.
- the recipients of error reports for this site. This option is available only if the generation of error reports was enabled in the "Log" tab of administrator. For more details, see WEBDEV administrator: Viewing the logs.
- the URL of the SaaS webservice to use. This parameter corresponds to:
- the name of the host of the SaaS webservice (for example "Computer", "Computer.MyNetwork", "http://Mydomain.com").
- the full URL of the SaaS webservice (for example, "http://domain.com/WDSAAS280_WEB/WDSaaS280.awws").
- the location of the User Groupware data files. If the site uses the User Groupware:
- version 18 and later: specify the location directory of the rights file.
- compatible version: specify the location directory of the rights and users file.
When you confirm the site settings, changes are immediately taken into account for the selected site.