Displays a custom message in a system information window.
- This is a blocking information window. To continue running the application, the user must validate this window by clicking OK.
User_Name is string
User_Name = "Florence"
Info("Hello" + User_Name, "Welcome!")
Info(<Text> [, <Line 2> [... [, <Line n>]]])
<Text>: Character string
Text to display.
<Line 2>: Optional character string
Text displayed on the next line.
<Line n>: Optional character string
Text displayed in the following lines.
Features of the dialog box
- The title of the dialog box corresponds to the title of the current window (or page).
- To modify or define the title of dialog box, use NextTitle.
- The message is aligned to the left.
- The captions of buttons depend on the runtime language of Windows.
- The maximum number of characters cannot exceed 4096. If a larger string is passed as parameter, it will be truncated.
- The icon displayed (information tooltip) cannot be modified.
Line break in the dialog box
The CR string (Carriage Return) can be used to force a break to the next line. For example:
Info("The XXX form was modified." + CR + "This form will be saved.")
is equivalent to:
Info("The XXX form was modified.", "This form will be saved.")
You also have the ability to use the syntax of multiline strings. For example:
The XXX form has been modified.
This form will be saved.
- Timers (TimerSys) are not stopped when this function is called.
- The text of the buttons is displayed in the system language.