- Keyword properties
- General tab
- Association tab
The characteristics of a keyword can be modified at any time via the keyword properties. These properties are used to:
- modify the caption of keyword.
- translate the keyword into the different languages supported by the help system.
- associate the keyword with one or more help pages.
To display the keyword properties:
- Display the list of index keywords in the help editor ("Index" tab ).
- Select the desired index entry.
- Display the keyword properties ("Keyword properties" in the context menu).
This tab is used to enter and modify the keyword caption in all languages supported by the help system.
Reminder: You can also modify the caption of the keyword directly in the help editor. To do so:
- display the help in the desired language: on the "Modification" tab, in the "Translate" group, expand "Language displayed" and select the desired language.
- click the keyword: the keyword becomes editable.
- modify the caption.
This tab is used to associate (or not) the current keyword with one or more help pages.
The "Add" button allows you to open the list of help pages found in the current help system. Select the help page that will be associated with the keyword.
The "Remove" button is used to cancel the association between the selected help page and the current keyword.