Drawing charts in an Image control
WINDEV, WINDEV Mobile and WEBDEV propose several functions for creating and handling charts.
Several types of charts can be created: Pie, Column, Line and Scatter charts, ... The display options are used to produce different visual effects for each type of chart.
These charts can be drawn:
- in an image file,
- in an Image control.
- in a window,
- in a variable of type Image.
To draw a chart in an Image control, some rules must be complied with:
- Create the chart with grCreate.
- Initialize the chart data with the grAddData and grScatterAddDataXY functions.
- Choose an Image control as destination of the chart (grDestinationControl)
- Draw the chart with grDraw.
This page is also available for…