Creates or updates the description of an SQL view or materialized view from the analysis to an HFSQL server.
// Updates the description of the view on the HFSQL server
<Result> = HUpdateView(<Connection> , <View> [, <Force>])
- True if the SQL or materialized view was created or updated.
- False if a problem occurs. HError is used to identify the error.
<Connection>: Character string or Connection variable
Connection to the server on which the SQL or materialized view must be created or updated. This connection corresponds to:
<View>: Character string
Name of the SQL or materialized view to use. This view must be created or updated on the HFSQL server.
<Force>: Optional boolean
- False (default value): the view will be created or updated:
- if the view is found on the server.
- if an earlier version of the view is found on the server.
- True: the view will be updated in any case.