In french: SaisieAssistéeParamètre
From version 24 (75)
is kept for backward compatibility. This function is replaced by AssistedInputConfigure
Used to configure the filter and the opening of assisted input.
// To disable the filter
AssistedInputConfigure(EDT_Direction, aiFilter, filterNone)
// Activate the "Contains" filter that will be applied to each stroke
// on the 3 values that were previously added
AssistedInputConfigure(EDT_Direction, aiFilter, filterContains)
// The assisted input will be opened during the next call to AssistedInputOpen
AssistedInputConfigure(EDT_Direction, aiAutomaticOpening, False)
AssistedInputConfigure(<Edit control> , <Parameter> , <Value>)
<Edit control>: Control name
Name of the Edit control to be used. The option "Assisted input based on data binding" is automatically enabled on this control ("Details" tab of the control description window).
<Parameter>: Integer constant
Parameter to modify:
|aiDelay||Timeout before triggering the completion. This timeout is expressed in milliseconds. By default, the timeout is set to 200 milliseconds. |
|aiFilter||Filter that will be used for the assisted input. It is a "Starts with" filter by default. |
This filter can correspond to one of the following values:
|aiWidthListBox||Width of the list of options (expressed in pixels). By default, this width corresponds to the width of the input area.|
This constant is not available.
|aiAutomaticOpening||Configures the automatic opening for the list of choices: |
The list is automatically opened by default.
- True to open the list automatically,
- False not to open the list automatically. in this case, the list can be opened by AssistedInputOpen.
|aiNoCase||Taking the case and the accented characters into account: |
The case and the accented characters are ignored by default.
- True to ignore the case and the accented characters.
- False to take the case and the accented characters into account.
|aiMinSize||Number of characters in input before opening the list of choices. By default, the list of choices is opened as soon as the first character is entered.|
<Value>: Type corresponding to the value to modify
New value for the parameter.
- If AssistedInputConfigure is called on a edit control, the option "Assisted input based on data binding" is automatically enabled on this control ("Details" tab of the control description window).
- The list containing the choices is not opened immediately. To do so:
- the user must type a value that matches the beginning of one of the suggestions in the list,
- AssistedInputOpen must be called.
- If the edit control is linked to a data file:
- only the default filter ("Starts with" filter) is available.
- the linked item must be key (faster iteration).
Complete examples (WEBDEV): Photo_Gallery
Business / UI classification: UI Code
This page is also available for…