- Duplicate a check
- Find a check
- Run a check
- Show the history
The monitor of the monitoring robot allows you to access the different checks started by the monitoring robot.
It is used to:
To duplicate an existing check:
- Select the check to be duplicated in the monitor.
- In the menu of the monitor, go to the "Categories and checks" group and select "Duplicate".
- Validate the duplication. A new test is created with all the characteristics of the duplicated test.
- The check description window appears.
- Modify the desired elements (name of the check, etc.) and confirm.
Remark: During the validation, you have the ability to enter the reasons for modifying the check. This information is stored in the modification history.
To find a check:
- In the menu of the monitor, click "Find".
- Specify the search criteria. These criteria can be applied to the name, the category, the type or the subject of the check.
- Validate. A magnifying glass icon appears next to the checks that match the search criteria.
To run a check:
- Select the desired check in the monitor.
- Right-click to open the context menu of the check and select "Test the check".
- Specify whether the test result must be saved in the history.
- The check is run and the monitor displays the different execution steps.
- Close the execution window of the check.
To perform a search in the history:
- In the menu of the monitor, go to the "Settings" group and select "History".
- Type the search criteria:
- Search period.
- Type of history:
- the history of errors concerns the checks in error.
- the history of modifications concerns the modifications made to the checks.
- Affected checks.
- Click the "Find" button to start the search. The list of corresponding histories is displayed. The details are displayed for each history.
This page is also available for…