Returns the message associated with an error code on an archive.
MyArchive is zipArchive
// Open an archive
ResOpenArchive = zipOpen(MyArchive)
// Error while opening an archive
IF ResOpenArchive <> 0 THEN
// Display an error message
<Result> = zipMsgError(<Error code>)
<Result>: Character string
Error message associated with the type of error specified.
<Error code>: Integer
Error code returned when handling an archive.
The following error codes are returned by the archiving functions:
- 1: The path passed as parameter does not exist.
- 2: Access denied: the user has no sufficient rights.
- 3: The archive is corrupted.
- 4: The path does not exist in the archive.
- 5: Unable to write into the archive.
- 6: The files of the sub-archives are not arranged in order (when extracting from a multi-part archive).
- 7: The file is already found in the archive.
- 8: An archive cannot be added to itself. For example, "MyArchive" cannot be added to "MyArchive".
- 9: Insufficient memory to perform the operation.
- 10: Insufficient space to create the executable or the user has no write rights on the original archive (.WDZ).
- 11: The icon is not found or the icon format is invalid.
- 12: Insufficient space to create the executable or the user has no read rights on the initial archive (.WDZ).
- Only ZIP, TAR and TGZ (TAR.GZ) archives are available.