Identifies the window containing the WLanguage code currently run.
// Name of the window whose code is currently run
ResWinCurrentlyRun = WinInput()
<Result>: Character string
- Name (or alias) of the window if the code currently run is:
- a window code,
- a control code,
- a procedure local to the window.
- Empty string ("") if the code currently run is:
- a code associated with the project,
- a global procedure,
- an initialization code or an ending code of a class,
- an object method.
- WinInput returns an invariant value regardless of how the code containing this function is called.
- WinInput does not depend on the opening mode of the window or on the type of the window (modal, non-modal, MDI parent or MDI child).