Returns the error for the last .Net procedure that failed.
// This example assumes that the eightball module is available from "www.gotdotnet.com".
// The example would no longer operate if this module was not available on the site
DotNet.Value= "enter a question in English" + ...
"just for fun: what would the answer be?"
DotNet.Name = "psQuestion"
DotNet.Type = DotNetStringType
IF DotNetRun("www.gotdotnet.com/playground/services/EightBall/eightballws.asmx", ...
"Ask", "http://tempuri.org/","http://tempuri.org/Ask") = True THEN
IF DotNetError(DotNetErrMessage) ~= "" THEN
Error(".Net error: " + DotNetError(DotNetErrMessage))
<Result> = DotNetError(<Type of error>)
<Result>: Character string
- Error of the last .Net procedure that failed.
- An empty string ("") if:
- no error was returned by the server,
- no connection was established to the server.
<Type of error>: Constant
Type of error to return:
|DotNetErrActor||URL of the server that triggered the error (useful if the procedure is run by several servers).|
|DotNetErrCode||Error of the last .Net procedure run:|
Remark: This character string can be filled with additional information. The following format is used: "<Error>.<Information>". For example: "Client.Authentication" if the error is due to the client authentication.
- "VersionMismatch": The .Net version used on the current computer differs from the one used on the server.
- "MustUnderstand": The server does not understand the parameter specified in the header (only if the <Procedure Execution> parameter of the header is initialized to True).
- "Customer": Invalid setting regarding the execution of the procedure.
- "Server": The server did not run the procedure.
|DotNetErrDetails||Error details. This message is in XML format.|
|DotNetErrMessage||Error message returned by the server on the last .Net procedure run.|