- Properties specific to diagShape variables
diagShape (Type of variable)
In french: diagForme
type is used to define all the advanced characteristics of the original shape used in a diagram.
- A variable of type diagShape should not be assigned directly, and cannot be directly added to a diagram. Only the types that derive from this type of variable can be assigned or added to a diagram:
- diagShape variables are used to handle the types of shapes, in particular arrays of shapes.
// Iterate over the shapes in a diagram
ShapeName is string
diagControl is Diagram <- DIAGEDT_DIAG
FOR EACH ShapeInDiagram OF diagControl.Shape
ShapeName = ShapeInDiagram.Name // Gets the name of the shape
Properties specific to diagShape variables
The following properties can be used to handle an original shape:
|Property name||Type used||Effect|
New in version 28
|diagActionAllowed or constant|
- diagActionAllowed variable used to define the changes the user can make to the shape.
- diagActionNone constant: no action available.
- diagActionAll constant (Default value): all actions are available.
|Angle||Real||Angle of rotation of the shape (in degrees). |
|Background||Constant, integer or Color||Background color of the shape. |
The Color property is used to define the background color of the shape.
This property can correspond to:
- an RGB color (returned by RGB),
- an HSL color (returned by HSL),
- a WLanguage preset color.
- a variable of type Color. In this case, the opacity specified in the variable is taken into account.
|Border||diagBorder||Characteristics of the shape border. |
The available properties are:
- Color: border color.
- Thickness: border thickness.
- Type: border type.
|Comment||Character string||Note about the shape. This note is not displayed. |
|ConnectionPoint||Array of diagConnectionPoint||List of connection points of the shape. |
|Height||Real||Height of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. |
|Name ||Character string||Shape name. This name will be used for searching, for example, if the shape is in a library. |
|Note||Character string||Note associated with the shape. |
|Opacity||Integer||Percentage of opacity of the shape. This value ranges from invisible (0) to completely opaque (100).|
- True if the shape has a shadow,
- False otherwise.
|Text||diagText||Text (with formatting) inside the shape. |
|Width||Real||Width of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. |
|X||Real ||X-coordinate of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. This X-coordinate is relative to the parent of the shape.|
|Y||Real ||Y-coordinate of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. This Y-coordinate is relative to the parent of the shape.|
This page is also available for…