- Default events
- Events associated with Spreadsheet control in a window
- Events associated with Spreadsheet control in a report
- Optional events (in a window only)
Events associated with a Spreadsheet control
Events associated with Spreadsheet control in a window
WINDEV manages the following events by default (in order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initializing||Executed when the window is opened. *|
|Selecting a cell||Run when a cell is selected by the end user.|
|Modifying a cell||Run when modifying the content of a cell: |
- when validating the content of the cell.
- when deleting the content of a cell.
- when copying the cell content via the "+" sign found at the bottom right of cell.
|After loading a workbook||Run after loading a workbook in the Spreadsheet control. |
|Before closing the workbook||Run before closing the workbook in the Spreadsheet control. |
(*) By default, the "Initializing" event of each control is executed according to the order in which the controls were created in the window. To modify this order of execution:
- On the "Window" tab, in the "Order" group, click "Initialization".
- In the window that appears, use the arrows on the right to change the order in which the controls are initialized.
Events associated with Spreadsheet control in a report
WINDEV and WEBDEV manage the following events by default (order of appearance in the code editor):
|Initializing||Run when opening the report.|
|Before printing||Run before printing a control.|
|Before printing cell||Run before printing each cell of Spreadsheet control. This event is used to modify the cells of the Spreadsheet control. |
For more details, see Events associated with the controls of a report
Optional events (in a window only)
Several optional events are supported.
To add an optional event:
- Select the desired control.
- Display the code window of this control (F2 key).
- Click the link "Add other events to xxx" at the bottom of the window code, after the last event.
- All the optional events available for the control are displayed.
- Check the optional event to add and validate.
Remark: You can select several optional events.
- The selected optional event is automatically added to the events managed by the control.
To disable an optional event, simply perform the same operations to display the list of optional events. Then simply uncheck the optional events to delete.
Remark: If the disabled code contains WLanguage code, this code is automatically deleted.
You can manage the following aspects, for example:
- the mouse hover over the control,
- left mouse button down, up, double click,
- right mouse button down, up, double click,
- mouse wheel, etc.
This page is also available for…