Enables or disables a WLanguage procedure called on each request in a session. This function makes it possible to filter requests if there are security constraints.
INTERNAL PROCEDURE Test_Request()
IF xxx THEN
// Accepts the request
// Rejects the request
<Prologue>: Optional procedure name
Name of the WLanguage procedure called for each request made in the session. This procedure makes it possible to filter requests if there are security constraints. It can be a global or internal procedure, or a lambda.
This procedure must return a result (True or False).
If this parameter is not specified, the previously specified procedure is deleted.
- The WLanguage procedure is called on each request to the session.
- The WLanguage procedure must return a boolean value:
- True to accept the request,
- False to reject the request (an error page is then returned to the client with HTTP code 403).
- The WLanguage procedure is not called on the first request made to the server.
- It is recommended to SessionPrologue in the project initialization code.
- All the Server WLanguage functions can be used in the procedure code. In particular, the following functions can be used to obtain information on the current request:
|CookieRead||Retrieves the value of a cookie saved on the computer of Web user.|
|PageParameter||Returns the value of a parameter passed to the current page.|
|PageReadHeaderHTTP||Reads and returns one or more HTTP headers received by the current page (these headers are sent by the client to the server in the current request).|
|SysEnvironment||Returns the environment variables of the operating system for the current computer.|