Adds a new shape (polygon, line, circle) to the map displayed in a Map control.
// Add a polygon to the Map control
Polygon is MapPolygon
FOR EACH PointPosition OF arrPositions
Polygon.LineColor = LightRed
Polygon.ActionClick = ClickProc
<Result> = MapAddShape(<Map control> , <Shape>)
- True if the shape could be added to the Map control,
- False otherwise. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Map control>: Control name
Name of the Map control to be used. If this parameter corresponds to an empty string (""), the Map control to which the current process belongs will be used.
<Shape>: MapCircle, MapPolygon or MapPolyline variable
Shape to be drawn on the map displayed in the Map control. This shape can be described using one of the following types of variables:
- Once the shape has been added, you can use its name (Name property of the associated variable).
- If the shape has already been added to the Map control or if it is invalid (e.g.: polygon with an insufficient number of points), a fatal error will be displayed.
- To delete a shape drawn in a Map control, use MapDeleteShape.
- To modify a shape drawn in a Map control, use MapModifyShape.
Training (WINDEV): WD Extended Map
Business / UI classification: UI Code