Retrieves, from the store, information about the "In-App" products associated with the application.
arrIdentifier is array of strings
IF InAndroidMode() THEN
arrIdentifier = ["product1", "product2", "product3", "product4", "unknown product"]
arrIdentifier = ["ProductID1", "ProductID2", "ProductID3", ...
"ProductID4", "ProductID5", "unknown product"]
IF inAppListProductInfo(arrIdentifier, ListProductInfo) THEN
ToastDisplay("Asks for the list of products sent.")
Error("ERROR: " + ErrorInfo)
// ListProductInfo procedure
PROCEDURE ListProductInfo(bSuccess is boolean, ...
arrProducts is array of inAppProduct)
IF NOT bSuccess THEN
Error("Error: " + ErrorInfo())
FOR i = 1 _TO_ arrProducts..Count
arrProducts[i]..Caption, arrProducts[i]..Description, ...
// Copy into the array global to the window
garrProduct <= arrProducts
<Result> = inAppListProductInfo(<Identifiers of products> , <WLanguage procedure>)
- True if the request for retrieving product information was performed,
- False otherwise. For more details about the error, use the ErrorInfo function.
<Identifiers of products>: Array of character strings
Identifiers of products to use. These identifiers are the ones defined when creating the products:
- in iTunes Connect.
- in the Google Play developer console.
You cannot ask to retrieve information about more than 20 products at a time. A fatal error occurs if more than 20 identifiers are specified.
Remark: If an identifier does not correspond to an existing product, it is ignored.
<WLanguage procedure>: Procedure name
Name of the WLanguage procedure ("callback" procedure) run when receiving information about the products. This procedure has the following format:
PROCEDURE <Procedure name>(<Success> is boolean,
<Product information> is array of inAppProduct)
- <Success> is boolean:
- True if information about the products was retrieved,
- False otherwise. For more details about the error, use ErrorInfo before any other call to a WLanguage function (that would reinitialize the error).
- <Product information> is an array of inAppProduct variables containing information about each one of the existing products whose identifier was specified. If the identifier does not correspond to an existing product, it is ignored.
If <Success> = False, the array will be empty.
- The request for information is asynchronous in order not to lock the application when retrieving information about the products. This operation can be quite long because network requests must be performed.
- To find out the list of products purchased by the user and not consumed and the list of active subscriptions, use inAppListPurchase.
- inAppListProductInfo has no effect if it is run from the Android simulator or emulator.
- inAppListProductInfo must be called before any other call to inAppXXX functions.
Component : wp250device.dll