Triggers the automatic update of current application.
IF AppUPDAvailable() = appUPDAvailMandatory THEN
IF YesNo("An update is available for the application.", ...
"Do you want to perform this update?") = Yes THEN
<Result> = AppInstallUPD()
- True if the update is triggered,
- False if the update was not triggered. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
If the update is triggered, the application ends and the update is installed.
When running AppInstallUPD
- the current application is closed. The closing code of project is run.
- the application is restarted (without command line). The update is detected and installed.
- the application is restarted at the end of the update, without command line.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic