Indicates the backup file for the result of next HTTP request, run in the same thread.
// Retrieve the HTML code of the www.windev.com page
<Result> = HTTPDestination(<File name>)
- True if the file was created,
- False otherwise. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo with the errMessage constant.
<File name>: Character string
Full path of the file to be created. The file is created, opened and locked when HTTPDestination is executed. It will be unlocked at the end of HTTP request.
Operating mode of HTTPRequest/HTTPGetResult with a destination
If a file for saving the result of the HTTP request is specified by HTTPDestination:
- when HTTPGetResult is used with the httpResult constant, it always returns an empty string ("").
- HTTPGetResult associated with the httpHeader constant always returns the header of the HTTP response. This header is not saved in the destination file: only the data is saved.
When the request is over, the destination is canceled and HTTPRequest
operates as usual.
- The proxy used is the one of Internet Explorer.
- The certificates cannot be ignored.