- How to?
- Repairing an analysis
In some cases, an error message may appear when opening the analysis linked to a project. The error messages can be, for example:
- The file being searched is unknown.
- File not found in deffic.
The analysis can be repaired directly.
Remark: We advise you to perform a backup of the analysis before repairing it.
Repairing an analysis
To repair an analysis:
- On the "Analysis" tab, in the "Analysis" group, expand "Maintenance" and select "Repair analysis".
- Select the analysis to repair. You have the ability to repair:
- The current analysis.
- A specific analysis. To do so, select the ".wda" file corresponding to the analysis to repair.
- Select the repair mode:
- Quick repair: the data files corresponding to the description of the analysis are reindexed, the analysis is synchronized with its graphic representation and it is upgraded.
- Full repair: Quick repair while checking the consistency of the analysis. You have the ability to choose the actions to perform.
- Validate. The analysis is repaired.
This page is also available for…