- How to?
- Displaying the cross-references of an element
- Configuring the display options of cross-references
Cross-references in the code editor
The cross-references in the code editor are used to identify:
- the codes calling the element currently selected in the code editor.
- the codes called by the element currently selected in the code editor.
This element can be a control, a window, a procedure, a class method, a WLanguage function , ...
Displaying the cross-references of an element
To display the cross-references of an element (control, window, procedure, WLanguage function, ...) found in the code editor:
- Position the mouse cursor on the element name.
- the key combination Shift + F2.
- "Cross-references" in the context menu.
- The list of cross-references is displayed.
Configuring the display options of cross-references
You can configure the display options of the cross-references in the display window ("Display options").
The following elements can be listed:
- References of source code: these references can correspond to:
- the uses of the element in the code. In this case, the reference is automatically listed as soon as the name of the element is used.
- the modifications of the element only. In this case, only the code lines in which the element is modified are listed.
- the call to the procedures (for the local or global procedures). Only the calls to the procedures are listed.
- References of element: internal window or page, template, ..., i.e. the windows, internal pages or ou templates that use the element.
- Links , for controls linked to data files and items in the analysis.
- Shared information of the analysis, for controls linked to items.
- Links from the flexible models (for example, if the window is used in a flexible model).
This page is also available for…