Initializes the color of a series, the color of a pie section or the color of a funnel section.
By default, the colors of series (or the colors of sections) are selected according to a preset order among a set of 11 colors.
: A specific configuration is required to use this function in Linux. For more details, see The charts
// Modifies the color of series 2 in the "CHART_MyChart" control
grSeriesColor(CHART_MyChart, 2, LightYellow)
grSeriesColor(<Chart name> , <Series number> , <Color>)
<Chart name>: Control name or character string
Name of the chart to be used. This name can correspond to:
- the chart name defined through programming with grCreate.
- the name of the Chart control in the window, page or report editor.
Only Chart controls are available.
Only the interactive Chart controls are available.
<Series number>: Integer
Number of the series to use.
For a Pie chart (grPie constant), this parameter corresponds to the subscript of data in the series (the section number).
For a Funnel chart (grFunnel constant), this parameter corresponds to the subscript of the data in the series (the section number).
<Color>: Integer or Integer constant
Color of specified series. This color can correspond to:
- The following colors are used by default:
- The colors defined by grSeriesColor will be taken into account during the next call to grDraw.
- To display the color gradients, use grGradient.
- To define a color for the series in "Scatter" charts, it is recommended to use grScatterSeriesColor.
- The SeriesColor property allows you to get and initialize the color of a series or a pie section (same as grSeriesColor).
Training (WINDEV): WD Chart
Business / UI classification: Neutral code