- Style tab
- Project skin template
- Report viewer
- Style sheets
- Window size at creation
Project description: "Style" tab
The project description window allows you to configure various elements of your project. This window includes the following tabs:
- The "Project" tab, which allows you to enter general information about the project.
- The "Analysis" tab, which is used to associate an analysis with the project and/or with a UML model.
- The "Files" tab, which allows you to enter information about the data files used by the application (only if the project is bound to an analysis).
- The "Live data" tab, which allows you to configure how the data from the data files is displayed in the different editors.
- The "Languages" tab, which is used to configure the different languages used by the project as well as the options to be used for each language.
- The "Style" tab, which allows you to choose the skin template, customize the print preview and select a style sheet. You can also configure screen sizes.
- The "Group" tab, which is used to manage teamwork (SCM or GIT).
- The "Options" tab, which allows you to configure the template update, backup and synchronization options. This tab is also used to enable the strict mode and to define the code style.
- The "Advanced" tab, which allows you to configure how to use "Reports & Queries", AAFs and how to lock the application.
- The "Compilation" tab, which allows you to configure the compilation options.
- The "Telemetry" tab, which allows you to configure the telemetry options for the project.
Project skin template
The "Style" tab of the project description window allows you to identify and define the skin template used by the project. A preview shows the skin template in use.
Remark: If the skin template is modified via the project description window, this modification is only taken into account for new windows. To apply a skin template to existing windows, go to the "Project" tab, "Other actions" group, and click "Apply a skin template to the project".
New in version 28
The " Info, YesNo, Confirm, and Dialog system windows (WINDEV configurations) " option can be used to customize system information windows, by using the AAFs or by integrating the corresponding windows directly into the project. For more details, see Customizing the system information windows (or dialog boxes)
The "Apply the theme of skin template to the components included in the project and to the AAF windows" option makes it possible to use the theme of the project skin template on all the elements that are included in the project: components, specific AAF windows, etc.
The " Allow switching to dark theme (automatically or manually via ChangeTheme) " option enables automatic dark theme support in your mobile applications. For more details, see Dark theme on mobile devices
The "Tooltip" option is used to define how to display tooltips in your application. By default, the display mode is "Standard". You can customize the tooltips of the application. For more details, see Custom tooltips.
The report viewer allows end users of a WINDEV application to view reports before printing them. This report viewer can be customized to match the look of your application. For more details, see Customizing the report viewer (preview)
This option allows you to select the style sheet(s) associated with the project.
Window size at creation
This option allows you to select the size that will be proposed by default when creating windows in the window editor.
This page is also available for…