- Characteristics of non-maximized windows
- Window size
- Buttons that will be displayed in the window
- Clipped window
Non-maximized windows for Android
A non-maximized window is a window that occupies only a section of the screen.
A non-maximized window can also be clipped (non-rectangular window).
The non-maximized windows can be created via the wizard for window creation. To start this wizard:
- Click in the quick access buttons.
- The creation window appears: click "Window" then "Window".
- The window creation wizard starts.
- Select "Wizard".
- In the wizard, select "Non maximized".
Most of the time, the non-maximized windows are used to display information messages.
The following information is requested by the wizard for window creation:
Characteristics of non-maximized windows
The size of window when it is opened can be modified in the "Details" tab of the description window.
By default, the window is centered in relation to the screen.
Remarks: Positioning of non-maximized windows:
- The position of non-maximized windows can be changed with using WinSize.
- You can select the opening position "relative to the screen" ( "UI" tab of the window description).
Buttons that will be displayed in the window
When a non-maximized window is created by the wizard for window creation, you have the ability to choose the buttons that will be inserted into this window:
- OK button and Cancel button,
- Retry button and Abandon button,
- Ignore button and Close button,
- Exit button.
In this case, the selected buttons (and their code) are automatically added into the window. Depending on the type of the requested button, the click code of the button returns a boolean (Yes for the "OK" button, No for the "Abandon" or "Cancel" button). This return value can be processed by OpenMobileWindow
(or by OpenChild
). For example:
IF OpenMobileWindow(WIN_Non_Max) = Yes THEN Info("You've clicked OK")
A non-maximized window can be clipped (non-rectangular window). To do so, use an image in PNG format.
To clip a non-maximized window:
- In the "Style" tab of the window description, select the "Transparent" background color.
- In the "Image" tab of the window description, select:
- a background image in PNG format,
- the "According to image" transparency mode.
Remark: The image transparency is supported by the PNG format.