|FileToPage||Automatically updates the controls of a page with:|
- the values of the bound items in the current record (loaded in memory) of the data file described in the data model editor. This operation is performed regardless of the state of the controls (grayed, inactive or invisible).
- the values of the bound WLanguage variables. This operation is performed regardless of the state of the controls (grayed, inactive or invisible).
|FileToScreen||Automatically updates the controls in a window or page with:|
This operation is performed regardless of the state of the controls (grayed, inactive or invisible).
- the values of the bound items in the current record (loaded in memory) of the data file described in the data model editor.
- the values of the bound WLanguage variables.
|HActivateFilter||Enables the filter that was previously created for the specified data file (view or query).|
- the record found in memory into the data file (query or view).
- the record found in a Record variable into the data file (query or view).
|HBackward||Moves backward several records from the current position in the data file, according to a specified item.|
|HBuildKeyValue||Builds the value of a composite key to implement a filter (HFilter) or to perform a search (HReadSeekFirst, HReadSeekLast, etc.).|
|HCancelDeclaration||Used to: |
|HCancelSeek||Cancels the current search criterion.|
|HChangeConnection||Dynamically changes the connection associated with a data file.|
|HClose||Closes a data file or all the data files opened by the current user: all the corresponding physical data files are closed for the current user.|
|HCloseConnection||Closes a connection to a database.|
|HCreation||Creates an empty data file (".FIC" extension) with the index file and the memo file if necessary.|
|HCreationIfNotFound||Performs the following operations: |
- If the file does not exist, creates an empty data file (".FIC" file) with the index file and the memo file if necessary. The function is equivalent to HCreation.
- If the file exists, opens the file.
|HDeactivateFilter||Temporarily disables the filter on a data file (view or query).|
|HDelete||Deletes a record from a data file (query or view).|
|HDescribeConnection||Describes a new connection to an external database.|
|HError||Returns the number of the last error triggered by the HFSQL engine.|
|HErrorDuplicates||Used to check whether a duplicate error occurred.|
|HErrorInfo||Returns a detailed information about the last error triggered by the HFSQL engine.|
|HExecuteQuery||Declares a query created in the query editor to the HFSQL engine and runs this query.|
|HExecuteSQLQuery||Initializes a query written in SQL language and declares this query to the HFSQL engine.|
|HExtractMemo||Extracts the content of a binary memo item from an HFSQL file, a query or an HFSQL view to a physical file (on disk).|
|HFilter||Defines and enables a filter on a data file, view or query.|
|HFilterIdentical||Defines and enables a filter used to find the exact value of a string item.|
|HFilterStartsWith||Defines and enables a "Start with" filter on a file, view or query.|
|HForward||Moves several records forward from the current position in the data file, according to a specified item.|
|HFound||Checks whether the current record corresponds to the current filter or search.|
|HFreePosition||Deletes a position saved by HSavePosition.|
|HGetCurrentPosition||Returns the approximate position of current record in the data file.|
|HLinkMemo||Used to associate a file with a binary memo item or to cancel the existing link between a file and a binary item.|
|HListConnection||Returns the list of connections currently described in the application.|
|HListDatabase||Lists the Client/Server databases associated with a connection.|
|HModify||Modifies the specified record or the record found in memory in the data file (query or view).|
|HNbRec||Returns the number of records in a file, query or HFSQL view: active records, crossed records, deleted records, etc.|
|HOpen||Opens a data file.|
|HOpenConnection||Opens a connection to a specific database.|
|HOut||Used to find out whether the record on which you want to be positioned is located outside the data file, filter, view or query.|
|HReadFirst||Sets the position on the first record according to a browse item.|
|HReadLast||Sets the position on the last record of a data file according to a browse item.|
|HReadNext||Sets the position on the next data file record according to a browse item.|
|HReadPrevious||Sets the position on the previous record of a file according to a browse item.|
|HReadSeek||Sets the position on the first record whose value for a specific item is greater than or equal to a sought value (generic search).|
|HReadSeekFirst||Sets the position on the first record whose value for a specific item is strictly equal to a sought value (exact-match search).|
|HReadSeekLast||Sets the position on the last record whose value for a specific item is less than or equal to a sought value (exact-match search).|
- one or all variables of file items with their default values.
- one or all items of a Record variable with their default values.
|HRestorePosition||Restores the context of a previously saved file (HSavePosition): current record, filter, pointers.|
|HSavePosition||Stores the current file context: current record, filter, pointers.|
This function is also available for WEBDEV pages.
- the memory value of the a data file fields with the value of the fields in the window.
- the value of the WLanguage variables with the value of the window controls.