Open (External language)
In french: Ouvre
Opens a window.
// In C
// In Pascal
// In VB
Open(<Window name> [, <"/CR"> [, <Y> [, <X> [, <"+TAB+"Parameter 1"+TAB+"Parameter 2"+...>]]]])
<Window name>: Character string
Name of window to open. This parameter includes the path, the name and the extension of the window (the extension of WINDEV windows is ".WDW" by default).
<"/CR">: Optional parameter
Enables you to detect an error.
<Y>: Integer (optional)
Y coordinate (in pixels) of window (in relation to the top left corner of screen or parent window).
<X>: Integer (optional)
X-coordinate (in pixels) of the window (in relation to the top corner of the screen).
<"+TAB+"Parameter 1"+TAB+"Parameter 2"+...>: Optional parameters
Parameters to pass to the window when it is opened.
- If the /CR parameter is specified, the "E*" status code is returned in WdKey in case of an error.
- We recommend that you use Open rather than Use when the context before the window opening must be restored.
- The opened window is stacked over the previous window (if it exists).
- The controls found in the opened window are active. The controls found in the previous window (if it exists) are inactive.
- To modify the window title, you must use Screen,Next or Screen,Current.
- WdKey contains "*E*" if an error occurred during the opening.
- If a window calls global procedures, the project must be run by Project before opening the window, otherwise the global procedures and the style sheet will not be recognized.
- A window can be opened even if there is no current project. In this case, the window must be attached to no project.
Click [Add] to post a comment