- Parameters specific to the check regarding the log of a WEBDEV site
- Information about the WEBDEV server
Check: Log of a WEBDEV site
The monitoring robot will retrieve the log of the day for a WEBDEV application on the associated FTP server. The content of the log is analyzed to find the possible errors.
The check will be:
- successful if the log is retrieved and if it contains no error.
- unsuccessful otherwise.
Parameters specific to the check regarding the log of a WEBDEV site
Information about the WEBDEV server
The following information must be specified to check the logs of a WEBDEV server:
- Server address
- Connection port (with a connection in passive mode if necessary).
- The user and the associated password.
- The directory on the server containing the logs of the requested site.
This page is also available for…