- Parameters specific to the check regarding the disk space
- Information about the SNMP agent
- Information about the disk to check
Check: Disk space by SNMP
The monitoring robot retrieves the available disk space via an SNMP agent.
The check will be:
- successful if the available space is above the alert threshold.
- unsuccessful otherwise.
Parameters specific to the check regarding the disk space
Information about the SNMP agent
To check the disk space, specify:
- the address of the SNMP agent to use,
- the community of the agent.
Information about the disk to check
When the address of the SNMP agent is specified, you can list the disks accessible by this agent ("List disks").
Then select the disk(s) to be checked and specify the alert threshold.
This page is also available for…