Project Monitoring Center: Time tracking
The time spent can be listed on:
- the tasks of a requirement,
- multiple requirements, etc.
To monitor the time spent on a task:
- Open or create a "Tasks" tab.
- In the ribbon, in the "Management" group, click "Time tracking".
- In the window that appears, click "Add tasks". Then, choose the tasks to be taken into account:
- Tasks in a list of requirements: in this case, select the list of requirements via the "..." button.
- Tasks of a project: in this case, select a project via the "..." button.
- Tasks of a requirement: in this case, select the list of requirements, then the desired requirement via the "..." button.
- A selection of tasks: in this case, select the desired tasks via the "..." button.
- Tasks of one or more contributors: in this case, select the contributors via the "..." button.
- The type of tasks to be taken into account.
- The list of selected requirements and tasks is displayed in the window, with a calculation of the time spent on each task.
The Time tracking window allows you to:
- display the result by proposing to do the calculation over a given period ("Calculate the time spent over a given period").
- view the details of the time spent on the tasks of a requirement ("Expand / collapse all").
- print or export the task list.
Remark: No data is stored. The data is deleted each time the Time Tracking window is opened/closed.
This page is also available for…