- Configuring working days and hours
- Configuring working days
- Configuring working hours
- Configuring leaves and public holidays
- Public holidays
- Configuring remote work periods
Project Monitoring Center: Configuration
In order for scheduling and for project management to reflect reality, each project contributor must enter information about his own work schedule.
This configuration takes into account:
- working days and working hours.
New in version 28
remote work periods.
To configure these parameters in the Project Monitoring Center, expand
and select "Schedules and leaves".
: If the time management is enabled, the configuration of working days and times is not taken into account when calculating the time spent on a task. This information is only taken into account when establishing the schedule, for calculating time periods. For more details, see Using the schedule and the task management
Configuring working days and hours
Configuring working days
Configuring working days consists in defining the working days (for each half day).
For each day of the week, you can define whether someone works in the morning and/or in the afternoon.
Configuring working hours
Configuring the working hours is used to define the working hours for each half day.
- No specific action must be performed at lunch time: the task must not be stopped
- When the task is stopped (locked or validated), the configurations given for the working days and for the working hours are automatically taken into account.
Configuring leaves and public holidays
The leave configuration window allows you to define non-working days .
This data will be taken into account by the schedule.
Two types of leaves can be viewed:
- Personal leave: these are the leave dates entered by the contributor.
New in version 28Suggested leave
: these are the leave dates suggested by the administrator (option available for administrators only). To manage a project efficiently, leaves must be scheduled for all the contributors at the same time (or around the same time). The Project Monitoring Center gives the administrator the ability to suggest leave dates for all contributors.
To add a personal leave period:
- If necessary, click "Personal leave".
- Enter the dates and times for the first and last day of the period. You can define the personal leave dates directly in the calendar. The corresponding number of working days is automatically calculated.
- Enter the reasons for your leave.
- Click "Add personal leave".
To delete a personal leave period, simply select it and click "Remove personal leave".
New in version 28To add suggested leave dates
- If necessary, click "Suggested leave".
- Enter the dates and times for the first and last day of the period. You can define the leave dates directly in the calendar. The corresponding number of working days is automatically calculated.
- Enter the reasons for the suggested leaves.
- Click "Add suggested leave".
To delete a suggested leave period, simply select it and click "Remove suggested leave".
- Contributors can only enter their own personal leave periods. Administrators can select the type of leave period they want to enter, via a radio button.
- The messaging application takes leave dates into account: a list of contributors on leave will be displayed when entering the recipients.
New in version 28
The administrator can see and modify the leave dates of a contributor. Simply click the link with the name of the contributor at the upper-right corner of the window and choose the desired contributor. The leave details are displayed..
"Automatically process public holidays (public holidays must be entered manually if this option is unchecked)" allows you to automatically take into account public holidays in the scheduling. The public holidays used are the ones defined in the French calendar.
If this option is not checked, public holidays must be entered manually (as leave days).
New in version 28
Configuring remote work periods
The Project Monitoring Center can be used to set remote work periods.
To add a remote work period:
- Enter the dates and times for the first and last day of the period. You can directly click the dates in the calendar to define the remote work period.
- Enter the reasons for your remote work request.
- Click the "Add" button.
To delete a remote work period, simply select it and click "Remove date range".
- Contributors can only enter their own remote work periods.
- The messaging application takes remote work periods into account: a list of contributors working from home will be displayed when entering the recipients.
This page is also available for…