- Starting WDDeploy
- Use conditions
- WDDeploy features
- Installing WDDeploy on another computer
WDDeploy is a tool used to easily deploy a static site or a PHP site. Two deployment methods are available:
- remote deployment (via FTP): Recommended when the server is not directly accessible.
- deployment by network: Recommended when the server is directly accessible.
To start WDDeploy:
- on the "Tools" tab, in the "Web utilities" group, click "WDDeploy".
- run "WDDeploy.EXE" directly.
WDDeploy can be redistributed. WDDeploy can be used to install any static site (created by WEBDEV or not).
The WEBDEV license is fully enforced.
WDDeploy is used to:
- install the files of a static or PHP site on a Web server.
- compress and group the files found on a remote site in archives.
- restoring the files found in an archive.
Installing WDDeploy on another computer
The following files are required to install WDDeploy: