- Use conditions
- Actions that can be performed on a multi-part archive
- Actions that can be performed on a single-part active
In french: zipEstMulti
Returns the type of archive: single-part archive or multi-part archive.
MyArchive is zipArchive
// Open the archive "MyArchive"
ResOpenArchive = zipOpen(MyArchive, "D:\Backups\Backup.zip")
IF ResOpenArchive = 0 THEN
// Single-part or multi-part archive?
ResIsMulti = zipIsMulti(MyArchive)
// Display the result
IF ResIsMulti = True THEN
Info("The archive is a multi-part archive")
Info("The archive is a single-part archive")
<Result> = zipIsMulti(<Archive>)
- True if the archive is a multi-part archive,
- False if the archive is a single-part archive.
<Archive>: Character string or zipArchive variable
Name of the archive to be used.
This name can correspond to:
- The archive type can be found only if the archive exists (archives are created using zipCreate).
- This function is available for WDZ, ZIP and 7z archives.
Actions that can be performed on a multi-part archive
Some archiving functions can only be used on the single-part archives (add and delete files, create a self-extracting executable, etc.). To perform these operations, simply merge the sub-archives (zipMerge
) to obtain a single-part archive.
From a multi-part archive, you can only:
Actions that can be performed on a single-part active
All archiving functions can be used on single-part archives, except zipMerge
, which is used to merge the different parts of an archive.
Business / UI classification: Business Logic
This page is also available for…