Lists the video capture drivers installed on the current computer.
// Find out the video drivers installed
// Display them in LIST_DriverList
<Result> = VideoListDriver([<Technology used>])
<Result>: Character string
List of video drivers installed on the computer, in the following format:
<Name of driver 1> + TAB + <Version of driver 1> + CR + ...
<Name of driver N> + TAB + <Version of driver N>
- <Name of driver 1> ... <Name of driver N> correspond to the name of the video drivers,
- <Version of driver 1> ... <Version of driver N> correspond to the version of the driver.
<Technology used>: Integer constant
Type of technology used to list the drivers:
|viDirectShow||Technology used: Direct Show. |
This constant must be used:
- to list the drivers corresponding to the different cameras installed (on a tablet for example).
- to select a driver used in a Conference control (StreamChangeDriver).
|Technology used: Video for Windows|
- To display the list of video drivers in a List Box or Combo Box control, use the following syntax:
ListAdd(<Name of List Box control>, <Result)
ListAdd(<Name of List Box control>, VideoListDriver())
- This function is equivalent to CameraListDriver.