Displays in a Camera control the video sequence currently transmitted by a "web camera" or by the camera found on the mobile device.
// Displays the video sequence currently transmitted in the "CAM_Camera" control
ResFilm = VideoDisplay(CAM_Camera)
IF ResFilm = True THEN
// Displays a caption
CAM_Camera.Caption = "Now in the kitchen"
<Result> = VideoDisplay(<Camera control>)
- True if the video sequence currently transmitted is properly displayed in the Camera control,
- False if an error occurred. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Camera control>: Control name
Name of the Camera control to be used.
- To use this function, a "camera" must be connected to the current computer.
- At runtime, the video sequence transmitted by the associated Camera is automatically displayed as soon as the window containing the Camera control is opened. In this case, the call to VideoDisplay is not required.
- To stop playing a video sequence, use VideoStop.