Stops playing or recording a video in a Camera control.
Starting with version 27, this function is deprecated for Android and iOS applications
. This function is kept only for Camera controls created with earlier versions and with the "Version-26-compatible mode" option enabled ("General" tab of the control description window).
// Stops playing the video
// in the "CAM_Kitchen" control
ResStop = VideoStop(CAM_Kitchen, viStopDisplay)
<Result> = VideoStop(<Camera control> [, <Action to stop>])
- True if the video displayed or recorded in the Camera control is stopped properly,
- False if an error occurred. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Camera control>: Control name
Name of the Camera control to be used.
<Action to stop>: Optional integer constant
Type of action to stop:
|Stops the display and Record of the video sequence. The generated file is available. The specified Camera control becomes empty.|
|viStopCapture||Stop the Record of the video sequence. The generated file is available.|
|viStopDisplay||Stops displaying the video. The specified Camera control becomes empty.|
Remark: This function is equivalent to CameraStop.
- This function requires a device equipped with a camera. It can also be used in the Android emulator.
- This function requires a device equipped with a camera.
- To save the video captured by a "Web camera", use VideoCapture.
- To display the video captured by a "Web camera" in a Camera control, use VideoDisplay.
The call to this function modifies the permissions required by the application.
Required permission: CAMERA.
This permission allows the applications to access the camera.