Pastes the content of Windows clipboard into an OLE control.
Note: If the clipboard content was created on an OLE server, this server is automatically associated with the object, otherwise the object will not be pasted. Depending on the server that created the OLE object, the object can be displayed in the control as:
- its bitmap representation (example of image created with Paint Brush),
- its vector representation (example of worksheet created by Excel),
- the icon representing the server (icon created by WinWord),
// The image section is pasted from Paint Brush into the clipboard.
// The clipboard content is pasted into the control.
// The associated server is Paint Brush.
<Result> = OLEPaste(<OLE control>)
- True if the object was pasted,
- False if a problem occurred.
<OLE control>: Control name
Name of OLE control that will receive the OLE object. If the control contained an object, this object is replaced by the new object. If this parameter corresponds to an empty string (""), the control used will be the control to which the current event belongs.
- The clipboard content can be in text, graphic or binary format.
- The clipboard content was initialized by OLECopy, via an editor option or via a copy command in the clipboard.
- Only OLE version 1 is supported.
- The object can be saved by OLESave.