- Native SQL Server Connector
In french: HListeProvider
Available only with these kinds of connection
Returns the list of OLE DB providers and/or Native Connectors installed on the current computer.
// Retrieve the list of Native Connectors
sNCList is string
sNCExtract is string
sDescription is string
nIndex is int = 1
sNCList = HListProvider()
// Extract each Native Connector
sNCExtract = ExtractString(sNCList, nIndex, CR)
sDescription = ExtractString(sNCExtract, 1, TAB)
sNCExtract = ExtractString(sNCExtract, 2, TAB)
IF sNCExtract = EOT THEN BREAK
// Add Native Connector in the Combo Box control
ListAdd(COMBO_ChSupplier, sDescription + gStoredValue(sNCExtract))
<Result> = HListProvider()
<Result>: Character string
List of providers and/or Native Connectors (also called Native Access) in the following format:
<Description of provider 1> + TAB + <Name of provider 1> + <CR> +...
<Description of provider n> + TAB + <Name of provider n> + <CR>
- <Description of provider> corresponds to:
- the generic name of the provider (Excel 2000 for example).
- the name of the Native Connector.
- a description extracted from the registry.
- <Name of provider> corresponds to the constant that identifies the OLE DB provider or the Native Connector. This identifier can be used in the HFSQL functions (HOpenConnection, HDescribeConnection, ...).
Business / UI classification: Business Logic
This page is also available for…