Stops the log process of a data file. The operations performed in the logged file are not saved anymore.
: The log process is not available when accessing a database via Remote access
HLogInfo(Customer, "start printing " + Criterion)
HLogStop(Customer) // Stop the log
WHILE HFound() = True
// Restart log
// Write to log
HLogInfo(Customer, "end of print of " + Criterion)
<Result> = HLogStop(<Data file>)
- True if the operation was performed,
- False if a problem occurs. HError is used to identify the error.
<Data file>: Character string
Name of the logged data file whose log process must be stopped.
- The operations performed once this function has been used will not be logged and they will be lost if a problem occurs.
- Don't forget to restart the log process via HLogRestart and make sure that the data file strictly has its initial status.
- The log is stopped until HLogRestart is run.