- Consistency of values
- Adding data
- Adding data into the different types of charts
In french: grBourseAjouteDonnée
Adds data into a stock chart (candlestick, barcharts or minmax).
: A specific WLanguage function must be used for each type of chart (see "Remarks"
: A specific configuration is required to use this function in Linux. For more details, see The charts
// Chart created through programming
// Add data into "MyChart"
grStockAddData("MyChart", 1, 5.4, 6.8, 6.1, 6.3)
// Chart control
// Add data into "CHART_MyChart"
grStockAddData(CHART_MyChart, 1, 5.4, 6.8, 6.1, 6.3)
grStockAddData(<Chart name> , <Series number> [, <Index>] , <Minimum value> , <Maximum value> , <First value> , <Last value>)
<Chart name>: Control name or character string
Name of the chart to be used. This name corresponds to:
- the chart name defined through programming with grCreate.
- the name of the Chart control in the window, page or report editor.
Only the interactive Chart controls are available.
<Series number>: Integer
Number of the series into which a value will be added. If the specified series does not exist, the chart designer creates as many series as necessary in order to get a consistent matrix. All the created series are initialized to 0.
Caution: Only the first series will be drawn.
<Index>: Optional integer
Index of data in the series into which the values will be added. If this parameter:
- is not specified: values are added at the end of the series.
- is specified: the former value is replaced.
<Minimum value>: Integer or real
Minimum value for the day.
<Maximum value>: Integer or real
Maximum value for the day.
<First value>: Integer or real
First value for the day.
<Last value>: Integer or real
Last value for the day.
Consistency of values
If the values are not consistent, the data will not be displayed in the chart:
- <First value>, <Last value> and <Minimum value> must be less than <Maximum value>.
- <First value>, <Last value> and <Maximum value> must be greater than <Minimum value>.
- The data added by grStockAddData will be taken into account during the next call to grDraw.
- Only the first series will be drawn.
- By default, a stock chart created by grCreate contains no data.
Adding data into the different types of charts
This page is also available for…