Connects a stream (and the associated control) to a specific address.
: This function is equivalent to the Address
// Specify the name of the caller
CONF_Conference1.Identifier = UserName
// Connect the Conference control
// equivalent to:
// CONF_Conference1.Address = RecipientAddress
<Result> = StreamConnect(<Conference control> , <Address>)
- True if the connection was established,
- False otherwise. To get more details on the error, use ErrorInfo.
<Conference control>: Control name or character string
Name of Conference control to associate with the specified address.
<Address>: Character string
Address of the correspondent. This address can be:
- An IP address in XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX format (184.108.40.206 for example).
- A server name (pop3.serveur.fr for example). This syntax is recommended.
- An empty string (""). In this case, the address of the current computer is used (to simplify the tests of an application).
Disconnecting a stream
When a stream is disconnected (by the caller or the called), the "End of connection" event is automatically run.
Unit examples (WINDEV): The Conference control
Complete examples (WINDEV): WD Video Conference