Returns the full path of the directory of HFSQL data files specified by the user when installing the application.
: This directory does not necessarily correspond to the real directory of the data files at runtime (that may have been modified by HSubstDir
// Create a .INI file
INIDir is string
IF fDataDir() <> "" THEN
INIDir = fDataDir() + ["\"] + "MYPROJET.INI"
INIDir = "MYPROJECT.INI"
INIWrite("SECTION", "ALREADYRUN", "YES", INIDir)
<Result>: Character string
- Full path (for example: "D:\DATA\Rewali") or UNC path (for example: "\\SERVER\DATA\Rewali") of the directory for the HFSQL data files.
- Result of fExeDir if no directory was specified during the setup (in test mode and when running an executable without setup).
- If HSubstDir is used in the code of the application, the directory specified by the user during the setup will be ignored.
- If the data files are described in the analysis with a specific directory (not recommended), this directory will not be taken into account. Only the directory specified by the user during the setup will be taken into account.
- The fDataDir function is not equivalent to the Directory property.