- Node to expand
- Selection bar
In french: ArbreDéroule
Expands a node in a TreeView control. The "child" elements (nodes or leaves) of this node become visible.
Example of TreeView control:
: At runtime, a node is expanded when the node name is preceded by "-".
// Expand the "Desserts" node in the "TREE_TVRecipe" TreeView control
Res = TreeExpand(TREE_TVRecipe, "Recipes" + TAB + "Desserts")
<Result> = TreeExpand(<TreeView control> , <Node to expand>)
- True if the node was expanded,
- False otherwise.
<TreeView control>: Control name
Name of the TreeView control to be used.
<Node to expand>: Character string
Path of node to expand. This parameter has the following format:
If there are two elements with the same name in the path, you can add the IDs of the elements (after their names using TreeID).
"<Root name>" + TAB + ["<Name of 1st node>" + TAB + ...
["<Name of 2nd node>" + TAB + [...]]]"<Leaf name>"
Node to expand
If the node to expand:
When TreeExpand is called, if the specified branch has a procedure associated via the AddChildDelayed property, this procedure will be executed.
- is not found, TreeExpand returns False.
- is a leaf, TreeExpand returns True.
- is already expanded, TreeExpand returns True.
- is not visible, TreeExpand makes this node visible. Its "parent" and "sibling" elements are also displayed. The "parent" elements are expanded.
TreeExpand does not change the position of the selection bar.
This page is also available for…