property is used to determine whether the specified control is a memory or browsing control.
The Memory property applies to List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table or Looper controls (depending on the product used: WINDEV, WINDEV Mobile or WEBDEV).
Reminder: Memory List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table and Looper controls handle data stored in memory. Browsing List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Table, TreeView Table and Looper controls handle data coming from data files or queries.
Important: This property is kept for backward compatibility
. It is recommended to use the FillType
IF LIST_List1.Memory = True THEN
<Result> = <Control used>.Memory
- True if the content of the control comes from the additions performed by programming.
- False if the content of the control comes from a data file.
<Control used>: Control name
Name of the control (List Box, ListView, Combo Box, Looper, Table or TreeView table) to handle.
Browsing List Box, ListView, Combo Box and Table controls
The following properties define the records that will be displayed.
- BrowsedFile: Name of the base data file.
- BrowsedItem: Name of item used for the browse (the sort will be performed on this item).
- Filter: If this filter is not empty, only the records corresponding to the filter will be displayed.
- AutoBrowse: Indicates whether the browse events associated with the element are used.
In Java, the Memory
property applies only to List Box controls.