- How to perform a search via the SCM administrator?
- Performing a search via a command line
The search in the history allows you to perform an advanced search in the history of operations performed in the SCM. The search result can be:
- Displayed on the screen.
- Exported in different formats: HFSQL, XLSX document, DOCX document, to the clipboard, ...
This type of search can also be performed via a command line.
How to perform a search via the SCM administrator?
To perform a search in the history:
- Start the SCM administrator.
- On the "Tools" tab, in the "Find" group, click "In the history".
- The window used to perform a multi-criteria search in the history is displayed.
Performing a search via a command line
A search can be performed in the SCM history via a command line, by using the following syntax:
/BASE=<Address of the repository>
/DIR=<Name of remote directory>
/EXPORTFILE=<Full name of export file>
In this code, <Address of the repository> has the following format:
- For HFSQL Client/Server:
"CS:\\<IP Address of server:<Server port>\<Name of SCM repository>"
- For HFSQL Classic: the local path of the repository must be specified. For example:
"D:\PC SOFT\Local SCM repository\"
This command line accepts additional filtering options:
- /COMMENTONLY=1: Used to get comments only.
- /SINCELASTINSTALL=1: Used to get the modifications performed since the last setup generation.
- /MINDATE=YYYMMDDHHMMSS: Used to define the minimum search date (included in the search). For example: 2017010100000.
- /MAXDATE=YYYMMDDHHMMSS: Used to define the maximum search date (included in the search). For example: 2018010100000.
- /BUGID=999: Used to get the modifications linked to incident 999.
- /TASKID=999 : Used to get the modifications linked to task 999.
- /AUTHOR=Login: Used to get the modifications of <Login> developer.
- /FILENAME=xxx: Used to perform a search on the <xxx> file only. This parameter depends on "/FILENAMEFILTER".
- /FILENAMEFILTER=0/1/2/3: Used to filter the name of search file:
where xxx was specified in the /FILENAME parameter
- 0 = Starts with xxx,
- 1 = Ends by xxx,
- 2 = Contains xxx,
- 3 = Is equal to xxx
- /LABEL=yyy: Used to perform a search on the elements with the <yyy> label only. This parameter depends on "/LABELFILTER".
- /LABELFILTER=0/1/2/3: Used to filter the name of search label:
where yyy was specified in the "/LABEL" parameter.
- 0 = Starts with yyy,
- 1 = Ends by yyy,
- 2 = Contains yyy,
- 3 = Is equal to yyy,
- 4 = all elements with a label,
- /COMMENT=zzz: Used to get the elements whose comment is <zzz>. This parameter depends on "/LABELFILTER".
- /COMMENTFILTER=0/1/2/3: Used to filter the comment content:
where zzz was specified in the "/COMMENT" parameter.
- 0 = Starts with zzz,
- 1 = Ends by zzz,
- 2 = Contains zzz,
- 3 = Is equal to zzz,
This page is also available for…