- How to?
- Viewing the summary table
- Enabling or disabling the time management
- Calculating durations
For each project element (windows, reports, ...), the total time spent is calculated:
- for all the project contributors,
- for each project contributor.
This time management enables you to run statistics on the duration of a project development, and to easily find out what are the most time consuming parts of your project.
Viewing the summary table
To view the summary table, go to the "Project" tab, "Other actions" group, expand "Time management" and select "Time spent on the project elements".
Enabling or disabling the time management
To enable ot disable this time management:
- Open the project description window: on the "Project" tab, in the "Project" group, click "Description".
- Go to the "Advanced" tab.
- Check/Uncheck "Enable the feature for counting the time spent on the project elements"
If several elements are opened, only the current element is used when calculating the duration.
If the current editor is inactive (another application has focus for instance), the calculation of the duration stops automatically.
If an element remains opened for less than 60 seconds or if it remains inactive for less than 10 seconds, these durations are ignored.
This page is also available for…