[ + ]
This example enables you to use the .NET classes in WLanguage
In this example, we will be using:
- the String class that is used to handle the character strings (switch to lowercase/uppercase characters, count the number of characters, ...).
- the MessageBox class that is used to create custom dialog boxes (ability to choose the text, the icon and the buttons).
These two classes come from the mscorlib.dll and System.Windows.Form.dll assemblies.
- a .NET control used to view the Web pages.
Summary of the example supplied with WINDEV:
This example is used to:
- analyze a character string (number of characters, number of words, replacement of characters, ...)
- configure the dialog boxes (buttons, icon, text). The name of the button selected by the user is automatically displayed.
- use a .NET control in order to view the Web pages.