Returns the path of the container used to share files between several applications belonging to the same iOS App Group.
let sContainer = iOSAppGroupDirectory("group.6233ABCD3.fr.pcsoft.devteam")
let nFile = fOpen(sContainer + [fSep] + "share.txt")
<Result> = iOSAppGroupDirectory(<AppGroup>)
<Result>: Character string
Path of the directory that contains the files shared by the app group.
<AppGroup>: Character string
Name of the App Group.
To allow multiple apps or widgets from the same publisher to use a shared storage space
- In the Apple developer console:
- Create an "App Groups" identifier.
- In the application profile, add the "App Groups" capability and enter the identifier provided in the previous step.
- In the code of your application, use iOSAppGroupDirectory.
- Generate the iOS application. A specific "Dynamic Island" step will appear in the application generation wizard in WINDEV Mobile.
In this step, you can provide the different App Group identifiers used to share files with other applications.
Business / UI classification: Neutral code