|Property name||Type used||Effect|
New in version 28ActionAllowed |diagActionAllowed or constant|
- diagActionAllowed variable used to define the actions available to the end user.
- diagActionNone constant: no action available.
- diagActionAll constant (Default value): all actions are available.
|Angle||Real||Angle of rotation of the shape (expressed in degrees). |
|Background||Background color of the shape. |
The Color property is used to define the background color of the shape.
This property can correspond to:
- an RGB color (returned by RGB),
- an HSL color (returned by HSL),
- a WLanguage preset color.
- a variable of type Color. In this case, the opacity specified in the variable is taken into account.
|Border||diagBorder||Characteristics of the shape border. |
The available properties are:
- Color: color of the border.
- Thickness: Thickness of border.
- Type: Border type.
|Comment||Character string||Note about the shape. This note is not displayed. |
|ConnectionPoint||Array of diagConnectionPoint||List of connection points of the shape. |
|Ending||diagHead||Target end of the connector. |
|Height||Real||Height of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. |
|Name||Character string||Shape name. This name will be used for searching, for example, if the shape is in a library. |
|Note||Character string||Note associated with the shape. |
|Opacity||Integer||Percentage of opacity of the shape. This value ranges from invisible (0) to completely opaque (100).|
|Routing||Integer constant||Type of route taken by the connector: |
- routeStraight: The connector, which goes from the start point to the end point and passes through the waypoints, is a straight line.
- routeOrthogonal: The connector, which goes from the start point to the end point and passes through the waypoints, has right-angled bends.
- True if the shape has a shadow,
- False otherwise.
|Start||diagHead||Source end of the connector. |
|Text||diagText||Text (with formatting) inside the shape. |
|WayPoint||Array of diagWaypoint||Connector waypoints. |
|Width||Real||Width of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. |
|X||Real ||X-coordinate of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. This X-coordinate is relative to the parent of the shape.|
|Y||Real ||Y-coordinate of the box that contains the shape before rotation or zoom, expressed in pixels. This Y-coordinate is relative to the parent of the shape.|