Loads a diagram into a Diagram variable from a ".wddiag" file, a memo or a binary buffer.
MyDiagram is Diagram
MyDiagram <- DIAGEDT_MyDiagram
IF ErrorOccurred THEN
Error("Unable to load file: " + ErrorInfo())
<Result> = DiagramLoad(<Diagram> , <File to load>)
- True if the file was loaded,
- False otherwise. ErrorInfo returns more details about the error.
<Diagram>: Diagram variable
Name of the Diagram variable into which the file must be loaded.
<File to load>: Character string
Diagram file to be loaded. This file can correspond to:
- the full path of a ".wddiag" file,
- the name of a ".wddiag" file (if the file is in the directory of the executable),
- a binary memo item in a data file,
- a binary buffer containing the full details of a ".wddiag" file (result of DiagramSave).